11.12.2011

Mickey's very merry christmas party

So, last night I went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party at the Magic Kingdom. Holy Cow! It was so amazing! i had the absolute best time ever. I think the pictures do most of the talking here, so i won't add many words. i have them all posted on my facebook, so either friend me or check them out if we're already friends. (and if we aren't, what the heck are you waiting for? :) )










Dopey went MIA for some reason during some photos- feel free to call me the 8th dwarf- Clumsy. :)



Yay! I finally got my picture with Minnie and Mickey!



Isn't it gorgeous?! and it's a thousand times prettier than even the pictures show.



This is my friend Julie who was visiting for a week who i went to the party with. She was a CP as well, and still works for Disney.



Bet you can't guess what will probably happen with this picture. :)



Brilliant!




Christmas is in the air- can you feel it?

No comments: