8.17.2011

Beach and Yacht resorts

So, I thought a quick update was in order as to where I'm working here in FL while I'm waiting out this crazy thunderstorm so I can get to the bus stop for work. I don't know if you've heard, but lightning is intense around here!

This is a picture of the front of the Disney Vacation Club Villas. Beautiful property.

This is actually from the back of resort, but it is the beach portion of the resort. Usually, families stay at the beach so it's much busier.



This is the back of the yacht resort. Generally this is much less slower paced as not many families stay here with kids. It's a little quieter.





This is the statue inside Fittings and Fairings inside Yacht. Rumor has it the statue is actually going to be taken out soon, so I got a picture while I still could.












This is the lobby inside the Yacht. Gorgeous right?







This is the marketplace inside Beach. It's much busier because of the food available and because more kids come in here. Yacht is fancier so it's less busy.







I've got lots more pictures I'll post later. Right now I've gotta get ready for work. Pray I don't get hit by lightning on my way to the bus!
















1 comment:

Calli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.