9.08.2011

One month

One month ago today I got on a plane and came to Florida.

One month ago today I left everything I love behind and moved to a brand new place.

One month ago today I started a brand new adventure on my own.

i can't believe I've been in Orlando for an entire month already. I've been living with 5 roommates in our own apartment for a month. I am so amazed by this, to think that I've been on my own for that long. Most other people have either lived on their own before at school, but I never have. It is a big deal for me, but it's also not as hard as i thought it would be. i like doing my own grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning. I like being on my own, not having to answer to anyone. It's such a good feeling and I'm enjoying it so much.

PS- i finally got in touch with the doctors office- actually my mom did- and my paperwork is finally being done for my job modifications at work. It got put on my doctor's desk and was never filled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


last but not least, the moment people have been waiting for, a picture of my costume at work.


We got a little bored the other day at work and my friend Amanda and i decided to show off some of the merchandise that we sell in the store. We almost sold one of the backpacks because we were wearing them while working. Now that it's after labor day, the hotels are not nearly as busy as they were when we first started. We still have fun though. :) oh, and by the way, that costume is a size 12, and i haven't been a size 12 since I was in middle school. I love Florida!

No comments: